Friday, April 16, 2010

Interview

Indian Neighbor:Me:Hello, Namastē
Indian Neighbor:Namastē
Me:I would like you to voice your opinion about India's fast development over the past years.
Indian Neighbor: Hmmm...India has been developing at a very fast rate, something that all Indians, regardless of poor and rich, are proud of. We have went into the IT age and finally even surpassed the west in some areas of IT.
Me:Interesting.
Indian Neighbor: Wah... and i tell you ah, i was once from a small town that farmed for a living.
Me:How did you come here.
Indian Neighbor:Ah... the government one day came knocking on my door and presented me a slip of paper to evacuate the land for a mere 450 rupees.
Me:Oh... so how did you come here in such poverty.
Indian Neighbor:My cousin lent me a sum of money and i slowly found my way here and re-payed his money.
Me:That must have been hard.
Indian Neighbor:Of course
Me:well this is the end.
Indian Neighbor:OK.
Me:Thank you.
Indian Neighbor: You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment