Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blog post (intrapersonal)

Dear Diary,
Today was a busy day, i made orders for the refrigerator, the "deep freeze", which was said to keep fish fresh. It cost me so much that i had to sell some pr0perty, however the "deep" freeze" and the diesel boat which i had bought will bring me huge profits each year, in my father's time, he owned only two fishing boats, and wouldn't have believed that i owned so much property, this was largely due to smuggling, a way of quick money, however, this was extremely dangerous ans the naval police guard has stepped up its patrols over this years. I will do my utmost best to continue my family tradition of using fishing as a living and not through unsafe jobs.
Dear Diary, something is really bothering me, there has been rumors that the government intends to build factories here in Thul, this is bothering me, will they take my properties away? However, this is only a rumor, not the truth, it could be those ignorant villagers way of playing a joke on me. I hope that this nonsense would come to an end.




Bye Diary,
Biju

No comments:

Post a Comment