Wednesday, January 20, 2010

quiz reflection


I find this quiz quirky and exciting, with good questions. It is certainly a very good quiz, with a wide variety of excellent questions about the ways you can learn. This benefits us greatly, telling us about the way we learn, we study etc.
This quiz asks us about thinking-out-of-the-box questions, I really like this quiz with its brain-twisting questions.
Those questions in the quiz are really beneficial, i find this so exciting! At the end of the quiz i even found out that I'm people smart, interpersonal, it describes me exactly. The statistics are also very easy to intepret.This makes it a cut above the other qiuzzes.
Sadly i also found out that i am weakest in linguistic smart, i must work harder in my language arts so as to improve my linguistic level.
i have benefited greatly from this questionnaire, i hope others will take it to learn fom their weaker points.
To take the quiz, go to the link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment